Mico kitchen faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccmnova

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get parts for Mico faucets - I need a cartridge but can't locate any parts source.

WOW - I just need some parts, its a very expensive faucet.

How old is the faucet. Occasionally I see fixture that are supposed to be these high end luxury fixture that people spend a lot of extra money on. Then when they fail it's nightmare trying to find parts. Some of these high end faucets just use parts from a common manufacture. Mico I know nothing about except the bad news I recently read on the internet.

The other day I had customer with a Tub and shower valve that need some parts.
NOT high end by any means. He bought it at the BIG box store.
Did some research. 1st we thought it was a Danze but it wasn't the cartridge locked like one we found online. I went to the Big box store and found the cartridge there for $10. It was for a Glacier Bay valve. But I needed the small stop / temp limit cams that go on the stems and a diverter stem that is built into the valve
So then I started an internet search. It wasn't a Glacier Bay Valve. It was a TOTO valve and the diverter was a perfect match. Toto uses Glacier Bay parts or vice versa. Still can't find temp limit stops. That's the only part I really needed.

Sorry ! Didn't mean to high jack your thread. Got a little carried away.

Going to replace the entire valve next week

017 (1024x768).jpg

024 (1024x768).jpg

030 (1024x768).jpg

Last edited:
The faucet is 8 years old or so. there is a plastic cartridge that looks like others I've seen but no way to be sure.

Mr David

Oddly enough, ran into that exact shower valve, Danze brand.

Absolutely could not stop leaking around the diverter stem with new parts.

Back