What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're going to need to polish up that handle before you set foot in my kingdom and shove it into my throne. :D

*crickets* tough crowd!

We had a big rain storm that lead to power outages across the city. So I had a joyful morning of being the dick who shows up, re sets a pressure switch and is gone 2 minutes later, but not before handing you a bill. On the bright side, I sold 2 pressure tanks along the way. I felt a little justified then.

I haven't carried a plunger on my service truck for many many yrs .
I do have one just outside my bathroom in the garage though :eek:
I think it crystalized into a hard carbon piece of art.

Back on thread topic. I went back to work today. had a severe muscle spasm in my back and was home all last week.

I believe I have a case of the flu. Mama got bored sitting in the lake house, so we drove 250 miles to her house so I can recuperate.

You should have sat on the lake and not at the lake house. What kind of guy has two boats and sits on the couch.

Only one boat has a toilet, but it is still a virgin and plan on keeping it that way. Therefore, I needed to stay close to ...the facilities.

I don't know what to tell you then, there was a giant lake toilet you could have used. There are bathrooms surrounding that lake.

I let them use it yesterday and they dropped a few hundred pound chunk of broken concrete on the fender and put a few dents in the side walls. Employees just don't know how to be carefully with things, they also overloaded it twice even with the low sides. They were trying to only do two trips so the third only had about a ton in it.

You can't fix stupid.

I watched the final of women volleyball.. Great match, and compliments at the USA team for its first world championship!

Latest posts

Back