where you been?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't eat yellow snow.

Don't pee in the wind, you might get wet.

&^*% flows downhill

Other than a few weeks in August, I never really went anywhere, just been posting less because I'm finding less posts where I can be helpful. I can't draw diagrams like most of you guys.

I was on vacation in New Orleans two weeks ago, didn't spend time on the internet. Good thing I did not go this week! Other than that, same as Matt30, just haven't had anything to add to the good advice already provided by smarter members...

I was on vacation in New Orleans two weeks ago, didn't spend time on the internet. Good thing I did not go this week! Other than that, same as Matt30, just haven't had anything to add to the good advice already provided by smarter members...

SHR, if you went to NO, then you went via I10
you shoulda hollered, I would have bought you a cup of coffee at I55 and I10

vendor-and-coffee-cups.gif

I'm off 55 and 52 on the other side of the country, can you bring me coffee? We can shoot guns and drink whiskey in my driveway.

SHR, if you went to NO, then you went via I10
you shoulda hollered, I would have bought you a cup of coffee at I55 and I10

Flew there in a big airplane, did not even rent a car. Everything we wanted was within walking, bus or streetcar distance. Great time was had. NOLA may have had to restock beer supply...

Flew there in a big airplane, did not even rent a car. Everything we wanted was within walking, bus or streetcar distance. Great time was had. NOLA may have had to restock beer supply...
did you have a beer in every bar on Bourbon street?
try that and walk at the same time. LOL

Check out breaux bridge louisiana in mid may for the crawfish festival

first time I went to NO, I was not aware the bars stayed open all night
I said well fellas, I am a wussy, it aint 2am, but I gotta go lay down
I opened the door and the sun was shining, So i stayed till it went back down:rolleyes:

Man, I haven't gone to NO for a long time. One of my cousins visited there not too long ago, but we were all sick so we didn't meet up with her.

Hope you enjoyed the trip, SHR.

Latest posts

Back