Plumbing Forum - Professional & DIY Plumbing Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion > Something about the water softener and water filtration

Help Support Plumbing Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
Orbster89

Default Something about the water softener and water filtration

The blog of the plumbers in Calgary, where I attend my intern has this wonderful explanation on how minerals are refined by introducing water filtration system and water softeners in our home with this article http://www.imagineplumbing.ca/about-...er-filtration/. I would suggest this as a good read.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:38 PM   #2
speedbump
Wells & pumps; not a...

Liked 211 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 46

They make it sound like the water softener will remove all the other minerals mentioned toward the end of the blurb. Not true. Calcium, Magnesium and some iron. That's it!
Spamming is frowned on too!