is there anyone studying plumbing

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you know what I meant. Learners, students, plumbers labourers / mates. Non qualified, like myself. Wanting to get in the trade.

Johns right, you learn new stuff everyday. You gotta adapt. But I'm currently taking my 3rd year plumbing/gas fitting class b in Canada.

Interestingly enough most mechanical engineers in the US do not learn plumbing design in collage. A few have had one quarter of plumbing design which is hopelessly inadequate.

Even in engineering in the US anyway, its learned on the job and no you never stop learning.

BTW for a good basic engineering book about plumbing design is Alfred Steels "Engineered Plumbing Design" A great book from the design standpoint. ASPE has plumbing databooks too, but I think Steels book(s) are probably a better buy.

Yeah agree with you all. We'll never stop learning as new tech or new legislation comes out all the time, etc, etc. makes things exciting,

Latest posts

Back