You know what really chaps my hide?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
OK this thread is for you to share what really bothers you in life no matter how petty it seems, I'll start.

Today after my uneventful day of work that ended before most even wake up. I emailed a guy on Craigslist about some tires he had for sale. We emailed back and forth a few times asking questions and I ended the conversation with ok I'll take them just let me know when and where you would like to do this transaction I am available any time. Now mind you we have been talking back and forth for about an hour and it has taken no longer than 5-10 minutes for a reply. So about two hours later the guy sends me an email saying "Sorry I sold them to a guy that I talked to a little while ago" so I said hey I was that guy do you still have them or not? He responed with "Nope they are gone!!!". Now I don't know about you but if I am selling something and we agree on a price and that I will take them then I wouldn't just sell them to somebody else. Is it wrong that I flagged all his other adds just because I thought he was a ******?

Latest posts

Back