More help assisted

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelB

Reaction score
I posted a question but I can't find it...can someone help me? I've had no water for days..well water..water froze here the other day, cleared the hose of all ice...nothing...replaced the hose...nothing...now the pump turns on I can hear and see water if I hand pump it water goes into the tank but the pump won't take over for the water to flow through the taps....any idea why, what I'm doing wrong?

can someone help me? I've had no water for days..well water..water froze here the other day, cleared the hose of all ice...nothing...replaced the hose...nothing...now the pump turns on I can hear and see water if I hand pump it water goes into the tank but the pump won't take over for the water to flow through the taps....any idea why, what I'm doing wrong?

Your going to have to be more specific about what your doing. What hose? How do you had pump it? etc.

the hose that goes into the well was replaced but i think my problem is the pump it turns on and thats it, you can see the water going into the tank while you pump it yourself but the pump won't take over? i dunno how to explain it...theres water ... but can't get it to run through the house?

Ok so I had a plummer here today he believes it's my pump also...he left then called me and said before I change pumps maybe my well has fallen in (cuz theres lots of dirt) how do you check that???

You would be better off with a pump man or a well driller.

From your description, I can't even guess what might be wrong, but a pump guy or driller would be better suited to diagnose your problem.

Latest posts

Back