What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I burn myself all the time. After a decade spent in kitchens I don't mind it.

I just had a small moth fly into my mouth and get stuck going down my throat and it was flapping and crawling until I threw up.

I spent two hours touching up the walls yesterday with fresh paint only to discover the G/F mixed the flat paint with matching gloss paint of the same color. Today I have to go to Home Depot to get the color custom matched and tinted, then repaint the entire house to remove the shiny touch ups. Wanna bet it won't match?

Crap!

Reactions: SHR
Yeah, I even purchased a small quart can and told her to mix and label the paint into the new can. Nope, she just threw the colors and sheens back and fourth between the two gallon cans.

I just had a small moth fly into my mouth and get stuck going down my throat and it was flapping and crawling until I threw up.

Did you eat it after that? Seems like a waste of protein.

The Naked and Afraid folks would have eaten it. Maybe if you dropped your drawers, the moth would have tasted better?

I passed on the pool idea. Figured I wouldn't live here forever so why spend the money. Going with concrete and a fake lawn in the middle.

Chris, ugh! A moth in the throat sounds awful-- but it does make me think of the muppets thing about why miss piggy can't count to 70.

A gnat or fruit fly flew up my nose the other day and even though I got it out, I kept feeling like it was still stuck up there and it was really bugging me.

Yesterday I took my friend's hellbeast of a girlfriend to the store to get groceries. I noticed that she kept messing with her glasses and asked if something was wrong. She said they broke in the middle. I started to feel sorry for her because I know she can't afford to get them fixed or replaced-- and then she said that she broke them while "beating <insert name of her 5-year-old son>'s a**". I no longer felt sorry for her. If she was hitting a 5-year-old so violently that she broke her glasses, then she was being abusive (although I've already been told by someone who used to stay at her house that she's abusive). Apparently during the school year, every single school morning she would wake the kid up and tell him to hurry up and then beat him for being too slow. She doesn't enforce a regular bedtime so the kid is tired and he's also uncoordinated. This is the same hag that spanked her one-year-old daughter on a diaper rash because she was fussing and squirming because it hurt when she was being wiped off to have a diaper change. Oh, and after her boyfriend worked a 12 hour shift at one job and then worked a double shift at another job, she decided that he wasn't allowed to sleep in and when he wouldn't wake up, she started slapping the daylights out of him (on his back, head, sides, legs) until he got up. My friend needs to get custody of the one-year-old, call child services to have the 5-year-old stepson put in foster care, and kick that beast to the curb.

I really don't get why he is putting up with her still. Its not healthy for the children or for him.

My keg ran empty sometime today when my guys were working at my house. I guess when I let them drink at the end of the day that is an open invitation to drink the next day. They will learn now when I'm not going to fill it until all the work is done. I wish construction workers were more responsible sometimes.

Sorry. I have to confess, I got thirsty while enroute to BF Egypt, so I stopped at your house for a little "pick me up".

Back