A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it you had some bad plumbing problems to fix the past few days?

Wow, I really like your bathroom work. The walk in bath tub finishing looks so good.

On a very strange side-note, I wonder what the code is to make the images expand to full size within the thread instead of having them in a new tab or page.

Zanne is referring to the size of the pictures uploaded onto this forum.

Here, as with most other forums, have the ability to resize pictures for the best viewing, but yet not so big that they become annoying. For a few days here recently, the pictures were set as only a thumbnail picture, but it was only a tech error, and it has been corrected.

Ah..ok..now I understand..Thanks for the explain havasu!:thumbup:

Oops. Sorry for not being more clear on that. Yes, I noticed the thumbnail glitch. I really do like the automatic resizing feature.

I hope that you found the leak you were going to look for and that the weather is not so bad anymore.

LOL. I think its an archaic device. Its a tool I've had to use more often than I'd like.

I hope you were able to patch the leak, Ale.

Well Guys I have just read this entire thread.
Very interesting and Nice work AlefromItaly.
You may have noticed ( or NOT ), but I've been slipping back in this forum here and there.

Someone mention a deep hole and the use of a shovel? Link to an old thread.

Mother of Hand dug holes

Well Guys I have just read this entire thread.
Very interesting and Nice work AlefromItaly.
You may have noticed ( or NOT ), but I've been slipping back in this forum here and there.

Someone mention a deep hole and the use of a shovel? Link to an old thread.

Mother of Hand dug holes

I for one have noticed, and I am glad you are back.

That was a great thread, that is a scary looking hole.

Welcome back, Mr_David!

I think Ale has been busy traveling around Italy and fixing pipes.

Back