Urine drinking newbie member "Tookie"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to all of our in house experts who take the time to answer those folks who need help, and in the process, have to deal with idiots such as this latest guy "Tookie". I do not appreciate how he was treating you all, so I banned him. For all I care, he could jump off of a bridge and hope he never gets the help he needs.

I also deleted the entire disaster of a thread.

Wow what an abortion of a person. I banned Plumbertron and DrC as well seeing how they are the same IP they were just here to stir the pot and that avatar was way over the line.

I think I started the whole thing in one way or another. However I do think he would have gotten weird no matter how the thread was going. He certainly showed us he had the aptitude for it.

I appreciate the support from several members who stood up for me. That will always be appreciated. I really had to bite my tongue, but that's what old age has taught me. Some things are better left unsaid.

And, was that Avatar really what I think it was. I even put my reading glasses over my contacts to get a better look. Egads.

Yeah that guy was a joke. Speedbump was just giving him truthful answers and he didn't like it I guess. But yeah obviously he had bad intentions to begin with. I guess it happens from time to time you get those bad apples.

I just don't understand folks like this. You all work your butts off daily, then get home and for no pay, spend countless hours here, trying to help others. Then you throw in this monkey, who starts dogging the experts....that is bad. Oh well, a fresh cup of coffee, a new day, and new problems.

Yup, their out there. No matter how hard we try to make them go away, they just keep coming back.

I have a weird person on my Forum. He/she keeps registering using different names that mean nothing, he's always in three different countries or cities according to his profile, has several websites which are mostly spam, but he doesn't post that often. When I lock him out, he comes right back as a new user. So I have to think he's gotten into the data base somehow and is messing around. I just emailed my Guru in Portugal who is all knowing about Snitz Forums. I'm sure he has a way to make this threat go away.

I guess it's what keeps me going.

Now... for that Beer!

Yeah true enough, some people have no respect for us I guess but oh well. Nothing better to do than mess around with people on the Internet lol.

havasu, Chris, thanks for taking care of that. I was trying to slog through everything, but lately the days are too long and the nights are too short.

havasu, Chris, thanks for taking care of that. I was trying to slog through everything, but lately the days are too long and the nights are too short.

I'm right there with you.

Latest posts

Back