Shower Valve Trim Replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpsnovice

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a replacement for the shower valve trim in the attached picture in the relatively cheap price range ($20-$50). I don't want the red button temperature control type, just a standard lever that controls temperature, not the pull out to turn on type either. FYI, the screws on the existing trim are at 5 and 7 o'clock. Thank you for the help.

25397599_10157000729996562_159019403_o.jpg

You wont get what youre looking for unless you replace the whole shower valve assembly. Then youre way over your budget.

Reactions: SHR
Thank you for the response Matt. Do you know where I can find a direct replacement for the shower valve trim in the picture? There is no Brand or model number on the trim for me to look for. The existing trim is beyond needing replacement so the short term answer seems like to find a direct replacement for just the trim if it exists.

You may have to do some research. Remove the trim and post a picture of the valve body. We might be able to identify it that way.

It looks like it might be a Grohe, but their products usually have a brand marking on the trim plate.

Back