Plumber's Problems

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

question

Reaction score
Hello! I'm interested in the problems of plumbers. Are there any issues you have with a product on the market, or something that you might need to do a job not existing? Also, do you ever have to modify a tool or create your own tool to get a job done right? Please let me know, Thanks a lot.

I need a couple things that are not on the market yet.

1. Pre-trained/experienced shovels
2. I need both a right and left handed pipe stretcher, the universal ones are no good. I can't find them anywhere on the market.
3. Gas power wheel barrow would be nice.

That's all I can think of for now.

2. I need both a right and left handed pipe stretcher, the universal ones are no good. I can't find them anywhere on the market.

Hey Chris, I'm not sure what you mean when you say experienced shovel or pipe stretcher. Could you be more specific?

Better butt crack putty .

Sorry , could not resist . :)

I guess you know you only need to know 4 things to be a plumber ?

God bless
Wyr

Hey Chris, I'm not sure what you mean when you say experienced shovel or pipe stretcher. Could you be more specific?
There's a saying" measure twice and cut once"
Pipe stretcher is for when you and find out your a tad short after you cut it. Need sompin' to stretch the pipe a tad.:rolleyes:

With a plenty of plumbing services availability in the market, there is no way that one can't get anything related to plumbing. Online market has eased down the plumbing process significantly.

Can you explain Pre-trained/experienced shovels, plz?

Being a human, in a day you come across throwing ten to fifteen things out of the house or dump into dustbin; however, you choose to flush those! Why? Why would you do this? These are the unwanted flushed which take around twice of gallons of water to flow the flushed garbage down the drain pipes. An invincible amount of water is wasted into unwanted flushing progresses.

He is messing with you, a pretrained experienced shovel would mean it digs by itself so the plumber does not have to do the digging Chris.
Wow! You do realize that, the post you replied to, is almost 3 years old.
Oh wait, I missed the April 2017 post.
How can a shovel dig by itself? That's just silly.
I have a very experienced shovel on my truck, however it was not pre-trained. I had to train it.
It used to clip buried phone lines or sprinkler line, but it's trained not to do that any more.;)

And what's up with the plumbinggroup post? what the hey is he yackin' about

I have a very experienced shovel on my truck, however it was not pre-trained. I had to train it.
It used to clip buried phone lines or sprinkler line, but it's trained not to do that any more.;)

David, I am looking for code info on the maximum fall per foot a sewer line can have,
i know the minimum , i seem to remember years ago readying that 1/4 was the max because of a sewer needing to self scour itself and the water leaving solids
do you know of anything ?

You left out plastic water lines and underground electrical ! :)

Wyr
God bless

David, I am looking for code info on the maximum fall per foot a sewer line can have,
i know the minimum , i seem to remember years ago readying that 1/4 was the max because of a sewer needing to self scour itself and the water leaving solids
do you know of anything ?
Not sure there is a max. I seen a few sewers going down a hill at 45 - 30 degrees, Or even vertical.

That’s typical. The riser being installed when the did the street, no need to go deeper than need to connect to it

Latest posts

Back