Also picked up a few new toys today

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me forever to get my first set and then I got this hook up and it makes things easier for sure.

That first pic that Phish drew looks like my Golf Cart Key. EzGo.

I believe it because I came across another key just like it that wasn't for the golf cart. I still don't know where it came from.

I believe it because I came across another key just like it that wasn't for the golf cart. I still don't know where it came from.

LOL...man!! I have keyrings Full Of keys, I have no damn idea what they fit anymore.

seems like every job I do, I wind up with a key ring full of keys

A couple of projects ago, the AC guy gave me blanket permission to use his forklift. he had a chain with a Master lock around the steering wheel, plus the ignition key. He was wondering how I managed to use it without coming to him and getting the keys.:D

I was on a job, the electricitians were using the same master locks we were using on the job before that.

I have a master key that fits all master locks. somewhere? on one of these key rings?

when i worked for COBB. each employee had his own gang box with power tools, ladders, chain, and tri vice

but a different lock. damn 25 different keys. got a master.

Careful. Possession of a master key is a misdemeanor/felony in some states and listed as "Burglary Tools."

Careful. Possession of a master key is a misdemeanor/felony in some states and listed as "Burglary Tools."

I am sure your correct. but they would have to figure it out the same way i do.

sit down with a wad of keys and a lock, LOL

they would go buggy before its over, it is not marked master key

well,,it is marked master lock, cause its a master lock ..so..oh never mind!!!

The biggest bundle of keys I have are the Bump Keys I bought a few years back. I never could get the hang of bumping though. I'm better at raking a lock. I didn't say that out load did I???

keys anonymous. hello, my name is Brian. And I have a zillion keys. they dont fit chit But I have then anyway.

My gateway key, was a yellow plastic key on a big blue ring, my Dad used to shake it at me.

then iI moved up to the sitters VW keys. VROOOM VROOOM She had big headlights on her VW

a.gif

Last edited:
Why do I see a GM key? I thought you were a Ford man?

If you are referring to that worn out key, it is my truck tool box key. Then I have the dodge looking key that is for my jeep, the red key is my super duty. Whats not there is my cummins key because it lives in the shop now days.

I own one Chevy and it is a work truck. I don't carry a key to it.

Back