Also picked up a few new toys today

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Not to be outdone by Chris, I picked up a new dump truck and backhoe, along with a few other toys, and even have them all color coordinated.

Like; the guy who dies with the most toys wins. I'm going to die, but unfortunately I'm not going to win.:(

You might have got everythung on the lot, but you aint going no where with out these!!!

this is my critter keys. bob cat, deere, caterpiller, even got a turtle key....snapper

I had a key ring very similar to that one. I lost it in the 3 acre yard somewhere, and nearly a year later still haven't been able to find it. I am still depressed and saddened by the loss.

sorry about your loss. If I lost my equipment keys, I'd be pissed!!!!! I bought a nice 4" lock blade knife. camo color. not expensive. believe it was 10 bucks
dropped it off the roof. damn thing looks just like the grass. still cant find it. I guess the lawn mower will zing it one day

Phish let me know if you need any keys. I have several sets and a rental yard with a pegboard full of keys I can have at.

I need a Bobcat key, JCB key, the weird one on the right of frodo's picture believe it is a Takeheuchi key, a Kubota key, and a John Deere key. I did manage to replace the Cat key already, but it never hurts to have an extra one of those.

I know I have plenty extra Deere and bobcat. I just need to see what the others look like. The ones I get from my rental yard are like copies so they don't have the fancy rubber logo on the top. Do you have any Volvo equipment out that way?

Pm me your address and as soon as I get my truck out of the shop this week I'll mail them out. Most of my spares are tossed in my center console.

Latest posts

Back