My Baking Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otahyoni

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you guys like to, but i like to bake stuff. My mom got me started on it early, helping her bake breads and cookies for the fair. I also helped her with canning, but that's for another time.

Along the lines of Chris's thread, if you like to bake, post up a picture and recipe.

Here's what i made for lunch.

Very easy, takes about 20-25 minutes start to finish.

IMG_2411.jpg

For this 9x13 pan i used 2 boxes of corn bread mix, prepared by the directions on the box. (This is the Jiffy cornbread mix, small box)
After you prepare it by the directions on the box lay some thawed (refrigerated) hot dogs on top of the batter and pop it in the oven.

You know it's done when you can stick a toothpick in the cornbread and it comes out clean. Try it in a couple places.

Super easy! I mean even I did it... :D

I make that all the time, it's very good. Today the other half and I baked a blueberry pie since the berries were on sale, I'll let you know how it tastes in a bit.

I don't know about the rest of you, but that pie is making my mouth water! On Otah's corn bread concoction, that looks like a great cold weather meal with a big bowl of chili!

I still have about 5 cups of Blueberries to do something with just need to decide. Maybe muffins?

I think I might make some cornbread and dogs today and cover it with chili. Yum.

Have you at least peed on a stick to determine you're not pregnant? Do that and let us know.

I peed on a stick I found in the front yard and the only that happend was my neighbor called the cops and now I have a ticket to pay.:(

Good idea but i was out there all day waiting on the plunger that Havasu shipped to me.

The same guy that brought my wife's phone must have your plunger... he gave it to a neighbor... i got it 2 days later...

I would call UPS and tell them you got ripped off, and it is your belief that one of their "people" stole your used plunger. Let us know what they say, OK?

Latest posts

Back