What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your worried about money? I take it neither of you have an ice skate to go castaway on your mouth

Chris, that is a beautiful dog in the picture. I see the curled tail-- is it some sort of chow? I have a similar dog with brindled red fur.

You can't see her tail, but it is curled.
1917688_114657440167_6494507_n.jpg

Edit: Here's a more recent photo of her.
59611_10151351627700168_379410019_n.jpg

She weighed 90lbs until she had a stroke and it turned out she has a thyroid problem. I have to give her Solixine twice per day.

And Yikes on the dental stuff. I really do wish that dental was covered as part of regular health insurance.

I don't mind going to the dentist, but its annoying to have to take antibiotics before every visit. But that is really minor in terms of real world problems.

Last edited:
Labs tend to be nice. I've never heard of an Akita before, but I'm not really up on dog breeds.

An Akita was the breed of dog that OJ Simpson had when he murdered Nicole....er, um, I mean when the unknown gloved man executed Nicole for unknown reasons.

My dog doesn't like other dogs and doesn't like cats but she likes us and will get jealous when people pet other dogs. She likes to be petted and fed and would be happy to get to a house dog if it weren't for the cats. She likes the winter but hates the summer.
She's also really greedy about food-- she was half-starved when she first showed up (she just showed up on our property one day and never left) and she gets excited about anything food related. We named her Brenda but we call her "Brenda-big-fat-red-dog-big-fat-fatty-fat-fat".

My other dogs are a rottweiler catahoula curr mix called Guy LeDouche, a russell terrier mutt called Tina the Turdburglar, and a chiweenie called Fippy Darkpaw.

I was over in Singapore when the whole OJ thing went down. The Singaporeans were happy about it (not the murder, but the trial being so public) because it took attention away from the whole Michael Fay thing. (Some of you might have heard about the American teen who was caned for vandalism).

It rained most of the day and I was sleeping with two cats on me. At one point my older cat was completely out and for about 3 seconds I thought she was dead. Later my mother woke me up to tell me that the news just announced the death of Robin Williams.

I gave my dogs their heartworm meds and caught the tail end of Antiques Roadshow. I like it when they show the old furniture. They just don't make stuff like they used to.

I worked, it was boring as usual. We are slow so I have to hear my employees whine about not getting enough hours and catch them milking the jobs we do have. Today they were moving at less than half speed. It's frustrating.

I went and had lunch with my former mother in law (from 37 years ago) at the Citrus Grill, just north of Chris's house...15 at Weirick Road. Great food!

I guess I need to fly out for that intro? Chris, Mark, you down?

Latest posts

Back