Drinking with Austin.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking with Austin.........dancing with Havasu. Now what in the heck are we going to do with Notdku?

Envy him from afar? That's what I do. We live on opposite sides of town and I often get my binoculars out and try to start wars with him.

Envy him from afar? That's what I do. We live on opposite sides of town and I often get my binoculars out and try to start wars with him.

I want to meet Notdku. I don't envy him from afar.........I admire him.

I was fortunate to meet him once. There was a distinct halo around him as he blessed me and he allowed me to kiss his hand before driving away in his Keith-mobile, which is a spin off of the Pope-mobile.

I was fortunate to meet him once. There was a distinct halo around him as he blessed me and he allowed me to kiss his hand before driving away in his Keith-mobile, which is a spin off of the Pope-mobile.

That is everything I expected. Did he have his face hidden? He protects his identity, I hear.

I have not been granted an audience with Notdku yet.

ROTFL! For some reason it reminds me of the neighbor from Home Improvement who always obscured his face behind something.

Here is a pic of him standing on the official "Keith-mobile" inspecting a fence.

Heck, I'd be hiding from the two guys in the foreground, too. They look dangerous.

Yes they do, especially the guy on the right. I believe his name is Austin...what a coincidence!

He likes yellow fruit if that's what your implying.

The one "weird" thing I'm into is lucid dreaming. It takes work, but once you do it you can get into it pretty easily. I find a couple of bananas right before bed helps a lot.

Bananas are a good source of potassium, but remember to use mosquito repellent because mosquitoes are attracted to people that eat a lot of bananas.

It appears that is the case. I was bit several dozen times over the weekend. It sucked.

That sucks-- literally. Mosquitoes like dark colors, the smell of sweat, and bananas. They don't care for medium colors like gray and they don't like garlic. If you eat a lot of garlic and sweat it out, sometimes they will leave you alone.

IIRC, they don't like original Noxema because it has eucalyptus. Eucalyptus and camphor are things they don't like.

Latest posts

Back