'Nother project - workbench

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otahyoni

Reaction score
Tired of not having anywhere to work on stuff at my house so i'm gonna build a 6' wide by 22" deep workbench.

Pictures to follow.....

Before is the gray stuff...
IMG_2840.jpg

How i cut all the wood...... *tim allen laugh*
IMG_2838.jpg

About 80% done....
IMG_2841.jpg

Never can have too much work space....... I built one and put big casters on it so I could wheel it out of my garage into the driveway with all my tools on a lower shelf. I was being stupid and tried to move it with the caster lock on and broke the wheel.....have not replaced it yet.

I'm gonna attach a 2x12 to the back and the screw it to those 3 flat boards on the wall and run a 20 amp circuit out there. Also need to build the lower shelf. Then i'll be building things.

Already have a project in mind... :D

Oh you're so funny! :p

Almost finished...

IMG_2842.jpg

Just need to run a wire for a light switch and an outlet for the light overhead.

Did you build that fence rail around the deck with that same saw. NICE.

Is that a window behind the work bench? I love it!....wrap on the glass and yell...."Get me a beer woman!"

I wish i could claim the deck panels, but they're prefab... I cut cut the and put them in place.

Mark, That was a window and all that's on the other side is the basement stairs...

phish, this room is tiny. About 10' by 8'. Not much of a workshop, but i can still make small things... :)

I'm thinking about getting some kind of small light for under the bench. It's not as dark as it looks, but once its completely dark outside it would be....

I'm gonna kill that GSD.... she got out 5 times yesterday and [supposedly] killed someones cat.

I have to work today, so tomorrow.....electric fence.
evilgrin0007.gif

I just hope i'm there the first time she hits it..... :D

Latest posts

Back