Help ID'in a faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with a sink faucet leaking and last night it got very bad and was like someone turned the handle very slightly and it was non-stop running. I was able to take the cold water handle off and tighten down the inside nut and then tighten the handle up to stop the leak for now. But I was wondering if anyone knew a web page I could use to help me ID this faucet or maybe if someone had a guess at what it may be here.

I'm pretty mechanical and with the right diagrams don't mind sitting and learning to fix stuff. I have a huge package of universal rubber seals for sink faucets but I'd rather try to ID it and buy the exact parts to replace then do a jimmy rigged fix and have it break down the line again.

Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. It's an older faucet so I'm having problems locating it on the main companies pages. I'm guessing from the 1950's. I wasn't even able to find a name on it so even if someone knows where I could find a part number or name on it that be a huge help for me to research.

20130722_100010.jpg

Thank you so much johnjh2o I really really appreciate it!!

Latest posts

Back