A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got across the road, got the 4" Conduit installed and sand covered, called for slurry. Backfill tomorrow and repave Friday.

Havasu, those are gorgeous pics! It makes me miss Guam. We used to hire a Captain to take us out on the Lucky Strike to go deep sea fishing. It was awesome. Fresh mahi mahi, wahoo, and marlon.

Yikes, I would not want to dig next to power poles.

Ooh! Very nice!

I like the hats on some of the guys.

How did they get the lines in the concrete to make it look more like sidewalk?

Is it just me, or was the dirt slightly higher in the middle? I remember the guys that did concrete work at my house having the dirt built up a little more in the middle and they put in some metal stuff like fencing material.

I think it turned out very well.

Reminds me of the neighborhood my sister lives in.

Looks good Chris. Glad to see you're staying busy.

Nice pictures, what a good teamwork environment with hat in head. The finished work is just great to see.

cheryl

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that we can see mountains in the background. That is something we don't have around here.

Is that sandy loam? It looks pretty sandy-- a lot like the deeper dirt in my yard.

How long is that trench Chris?

This looks like an amazing task! I can't wait to see what it will look like when finished and completely covered! I would love to see before and after pictures put together! But until then, keep the current updated pictures coming and let us know once it is finished!

That trench I am not sure but I am putting in about 12,000 feet of pipe on that job.

Another pic from today.

image-1822359185.jpg

image-1747524982.jpg

How many people on crew now?

Latest posts

Back