Happy Father's Day

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a dad is a very emotional and responsible duty. We have to fix the unfixable, touch the untouchable, see the inevitable before it happens, chase away fears and wipe away tears. Plant the seed of ethics and show that sharing is sometimes a one-way street, but that's okay. We answer all the questions of the Universe, but keep it simple. We're a dictator and diplomat when things get nutz, but also a warm, cuddly friend to snuggle with when the dust settles no matter how old they are. Helluva great job to all the fathers out there. The best Father's Day present is seeing what great kids we have.

Last edited:
I hope you all had a good one! I spent the day wrestling with my kids, they won.

I BBQ'd some Ribeye and had a few beers then cuddled with my daughter, then got to pay work bills. It was all great til the end.

I need a steak. So hungry right now.

I had Hawaiian food on Father's day, preparing for my 10 day trip coming up next week!

Nope, I had the "Big Kahoona". It had rice, chicken, pulled pork, flat iron steak, BBQ ribs, and veggies. Of course, I also had a Mai Tai for good measure!

I like them but I think they are missing the neccesary components to sustain life.

I could be wrong...

It is only missing butter to make it a balanced diet. Well, maybe not balanced but good.

Are they actually made in Hawaii? You should tour the plant if they do make them there.

I doubt it. It is probably made at some sweat shop bakery in Los Angeles...which give it the salty flavor.

Bakers Salt? I used it a lot in my baking days. I'm a big guy and kitchens are hot.

Not intentionally. It does happen though. You'd be surprised how much you sweet in a kitchen if you've never been in a commercial one.

Back