Need help sourcing/fixing a part for showerhead

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyc

Reaction score
Hi all – I’ve been pulling my hair out trying to source a broken part for my shower, and I was hoping the community could help me find it, or otherwise find a work-around.

I purchased a house with a pre-existing Hansgrohe setup, which, among other things, has a handheld shower head that rests on a vertical pipe in the shower. The showerhead looks like this:

tkTcKM9.jpg

The part that holds the showerhead to the pipe is broken beyond repair (plastic cracked). While the Clubmaster showerhead typically mounts into a fixed holder, the prior owner had mounted this one on a part that slides up and down the vertical pipe and articulates both laterally and vertically.

After hours or research and reviewing the parts manuals from Hansgrohe, I finally figured out that the piece I need is something only sold in the UK and is for a different model altogether:

2yyYlZK.jpg

Example dealer's page.

I’ve asked local Hansgrohe dealers if they have it, but they do not. It has been discontinued and they have none in stock. I’ve seen some alternatives out there, but none that articulate in the way this one does, which is critical based on the setup of this showerhead. The showerhead needs to articulate laterally and vertically, but I’m not too concerned about whether it slides up and down the pipe.

What’s the best way for me to find an alternative? What sorts of stores carry these things and how should I go about finding the proper replacement?

Last edited:
You mentioned that you talked to local Hansgrohe dealers, but have you contacted the manufacturer's customer service directly? They should have more resources and be able to apply any warranty parts that are covered.
Telephone:

Customer Service: 1-800-334-0455
Technical Support: 1-800-334-0455
Marketing: 770-360-9880

Fax:

General Fax Number: 770-360-9887
Customer Service: 770-889-1783
Technical Support: 678-762-7042
Marketing: 770-667-1897

Last edited:
You mentioned that you talked to local Hansgrohe dealers, but have you contacted the manufacturer's customer service directly? They should have more resources and be able to apply any warranty parts that are covered.
Telephone:

Customer Service: 1-800-334-0455
Technical Support: 1-800-334-0455
Marketing: 770-360-9880

Fax:

General Fax Number: 770-360-9887
Customer Service: 770-889-1783
Technical Support: 678-762-7042
Marketing: 770-667-1897

Not sure why I didn't think of that. Thank you for the thought and the info. I'll try and let you know.

Latest posts

Back