Another birthday boy (Brad 704)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well, Brad, I know you celebrate your birthday with the birth of this country. I know you will be busy so I thought I'd send you an early "Happy Birthday!"

Thanks guys... You're gonna make my all weepy 'n stuff... :)

For my birthday, I shall bear gifts of pictures... of the knife I finished today. All i have to do is etch my mark on it and sharpen it. the sheath will be black kydex for horizontal or vertical carry (convertible)...

kith1.jpg

kith2.jpg

You're giving me that knife for your birthday??

You are much too kind, I don't know how to thank you!

On a more serious note, that blade design is very similar to one I was thinking about for a all purpose carry knife that I will never get to making for myself.

You'll need to stand in line behind me Phish. I want one of those "Brad Knives!"

Thanks guys!

I am thinking about just making the knives I wanna make, and then sending a mass email to everyone I know that one is ready for sale. First taker gets it. :)

Thanks guys!

I am thinking about just making the knives I wanna make, and then sending a mass email to everyone I know that one is ready for sale. First taker gets it. :)

Sounds like a plan.

Happy late b-day Friend!

Thanks, and thanks for noticing I am back... It's good to be loved and missed by random and strange men from all over the nation.

Thanks, and thanks for noticing I am back... It's good to be loved and missed by random and strange men from all over the nation.

Mainly Texas and California, but yeah you're right.

Glad you're back.

Latest posts

Back