new waterline fitting

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocar

Reaction score
I just replaced a 1/2 in. galv. waterline with 3/4 in. pex but am not sure how to hook it up to the 1/2 in. curb stop.What fitting do I need as I already have a insert stiffener for the pipe, and if somebody could post a pic of the fitting if they have one, it woul be greatly appreciated.
ps: we do not have water meters here, just a direct connection.

A picture or two would really help us to help you.

I don't have a digital camera to take the pictures plus I wouldn't know how to do it. I know it is difficult without a few pics. My neighbour seems to think I need a 3/4 in. compression x 1/2 in. n.p.t. Mueller type fitting. Is there any type fitting?

You have it. Good luck with your water main replacement. I see you have been checking on another forum with the same question. Good luck finding the fitting they recommended. They do give some good advice but that depends on the one giving it. Some are just plan nasty. Here they are much more friendly and more willing to help. The advice is better also.

Last edited:
You have it. Good luck with your water main replacement. I see you have been checking on another forum with the same question. Good luck finding the fitting they recommended. They do give some good advice but that depends on the one giving it. Some are just plan nasty. Here they are much more friendly and more willing to help. The advice is better also.

you are right john, you have helped me before and your info is much more detailed. thank you again

Latest posts

Back