Weather

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been a bit cloudy here. There was a lightning storm the night of the eclipse. Its somewhat cool in the mornings, but gets hot and humid in the afternoon.

That is a nice living room!

The weather here can't make up its mind. One day its so cold I have to bundle up and the next I can wear short sleeves. It rained all day today so the dogs are inside all dry and cozy. They hate the rain. Two of them love the warm weather and hate the cold. One of them hates the warm weather but loves the cold.

Does he speak Italian? ;)

(my police dog was from Germany and I was asked all the time if my dog spoke German. I replied, "he doesn't speak at all!")

That is a pretty house and fence. The dog is very cute.

The rental car I'm using has a feature on the dash among the regular readings that tells the temperature. It actually makes a "ding" sound when it gets below 40-- which is rather annoying. Tonight it dinged and flashed the snowflake symbol. I don't really know what the point of that is, other than to annoy the driver.

Havasu, LOL about the asking if the dog spoke German! Probably the same response I would give. I'd probably follow it with "Here's your sign."

The El Nino hit here in So Cal. Lots of flooding but nothing like those poor folks in Missouri along the Mississippi.

havasu,she has breton origins,probably she speaks french :)..and Italians and French are not properly considered "best friends":) :)...thanks for your compliments zanne!

It was so cold this morning there as frost on the ground and I could see my breath when I was outside around 7:30am. The arborists said they were freezing as they were working on the tree. A few hours later it warmed up so they almost felt overheated.

Been a snowstorm here all day, no signs of stopping until morning. I'm the lucky guy on call this weekend, doesn't look like I'll be heading out for any calls.

It rained all day and there was a tornado watch. A neighbor's cat is still squatting here because I guess they don't let him in their house or something.

I just turned the ac on in my house. It's 80 in here at 8pm with all the windows open.

Back