One minute timer of hot water recirc

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slodave

Reaction score
I plan on installing a grundfos recirc pump for instant hot water. I would like to build an on demand system where I push a button and the pump comes on for one minute then turns the pump off. I was planning on putting a door bell like button in the bathroom. Push the button on just before I need the hot water then have the system go off after one minute of pumping.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Some of Grundfos pumps has timers you can set to turn the pump on & off.

Yes they do have timers but I want and on demand system. The problem with the timers is that they run hot water when you don't need it. I am looking for a system I can turn on when I need it. Thanks for your input.

They also carry intermittent switching, which I believe is what you are looking for.

I communicated to grundfos and they tell me they have timers, they have temperature controls but no on demand functionality. I think I have to go with a RedyTemp or d'mand system to get the on demand or intermittent switching. If you know something I don't then please tell me what grundfos system has this capability. Thanks for your interest in my problem.

Latest posts

Back