Plumbing Vans

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montybell

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this site I've had questions. Do you guys buy your vans then modify them or is there a place you can buy an already modded van? I would think there is a place because it seems most plumbing vans are the same model.

You can most certainly buy them "Modded" and new from the dealer, but I wouldn't. ;)
Especially in this economy. you could grab one up from a small plumber that cant stay afloat that is all fixed up for pennies on the dollar.

I've always wondered it too. Would you bu them from ford that way? Does ford make a "plumbers Van" model?

Thanks the lack of responses made me think it was a stupid question.

I would definitly look for a used one and you will save thousands from buying new.

I think Joe still has his for sale. Maybe not, Obama been in office for a year now.

If you buy a new one you will be buying from an aftermarket outfitter. They purchase a chassis and cab or a bare bones van and outfit it according to their build spec. I know there is a place in Goshen Indiana that builds them, though I can't recall the name. It is cheaper to do your own but it take time and tools.

Latest posts

Back