Funky Drain Stories

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Fell

We've met before...
Reaction score
As the title suggests, what is the strangest thing you've ever found in a drain?

Anything valuable? Anything embarrassing? Anything you wish you'd never seen?

Well I have rescued a ladies diamond earings from her toilet AFTER her husband tried to plunge the toilet to try to suck them back out. Needless to say it was more luck than skill. When I pulled the toilet the came out of the main jet in the bottom of the bowl. I told them they were extremely lucky that he didnt push them out of the toilet. They did however pay the weekend charges and gave me $100 tip just for coming out and helping. I dont think they were short on money judging by the size of the diamonds and the 2 Porsche in the driveway.

wow. That's pretty cool. Stupid on his part but cool.

got a good one. i pulled out about 500 condoms while the man was watching me. he said whats that? i professionally said those are condoms sir. he freaked out,ran up stairs screaming something about its only him and his wife here and he does not use condoms! holy snikeys, and you thought you were having a bad day.

Maybe the previous owner? I doubt it but still.

That's gross. Who even uses those things. This isn't Malaysia.

I would rather it not be but call it what you will.

Back