Grundfos Recirculation Pump Noise.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redparis

Reaction score
I have a Grundfos UP 15-18 B5/LC 1/25 HP recirculation pump at my residence and it started making a very loud, high pitched scream. I unplugged it, and the next day I plugged it back into the AC and the noise has now stopped.
What could have made this noise, and is the pump going bad? It has been in use for only 1.5 years.

Thanks

I have a Grundfos UP 15-18 B5/LC 1/25 HP recirculation pump at my residence and it started making a very loud, high pitched scream. I unplugged it, and the next day I plugged it back into the AC and the noise has now stopped.
What could have made this noise, and is the pump going bad? It has been in use for only 1.5 years.

Thanks
Contact your dealer. That does not sound good. Do not wait for the warranty to go off.

I know this is 4 years old, but did you ever find a solution? I just moved into a new house and they had one installed in the back. It's making the same noise every so often. Wouldn't know who to call to get it replaced/fixed.

Latest posts

Back