What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because you were all on the same riverboat on the Mississippi, taking pictures of your collections. Then, tragically, the boat hit a sunken log, and sank.

I know, because I arranged the trip, and the sunken log.

I have a rather nice collection, BTW.:p

I was joking, implying that I had removed all of your guns from the river and added them to my non existent collection.

Owning implements of destruction is uncouth, and politically incorrect, therefore, I don't. :D

I'm a mentally ill felon. I wear diapers a helmet and am covered in tattoos. I rob liquor stores with plastic scissors.

Is that crossing any lines?

you were doing ok till you got to the plastic scissors.
that was just crossing a line.:D

i saw on the bed, a couple of bayonets? to the right bottom

i'll see your bayonets, and raise you swords!! Argh>>matey!

i bought the Bolo's from this "store" while i was in the philippines. at clark afb.

this guy with the blow gun is no joke, i watched him shoot 4" balloons, out from his sons arm pits and between his legs, at 50' they hunt with them.
scanpi0016.jpg

scanpi0014.jpg

P8040071.jpg

knives 002.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful collection you guys have.
I haven't fired a weapon in 22 years. My wife is adamant about not having any, with the kids and all that...she probably doesn't trust herself either (serious road-rage issues as well).:rolleyes:
After this many years I would probably need to take classes just to relearn how to load and shoot straight.
My favorite and fondest memories was from my Mossberg 500, 9 shot. Got it from a fellow corpsman for $100. Great for blowin' off steam in the woods and home protection. Y'know, if you put gasoline on a 5 pound bag of flour...light it, then shoot it, you can get a pretty awesome fireball. Just don't stand too close like I did.:eek:
I almost forget about my H&K 9mm and Chinese SKS that were great at the range.
Sold them years ago when I got out of the service and do regret it a little. Oh, well...some of the local dealers offer free range time and classes for new purchases and maybe I can sell my wife on the idea of trying it out.
Until then, I'll suffer from gun-envy and enjoy your collections vicariously.

i have the perfect solution for you,
take your wife to the woods. or where ever is safe
give her a tennis ball a 22. and a brick of 22lr ammo
let her chase that tennis ball around with that 22.
start her out with it up close. aftrr about the 3rd time she hits that ball and hops it. she will be hooked.
but, i will warn you up front. if she starts to go overboard, you will have to get a second job to buy more guns
i have seen it happen,

top left corner, the scoped rifle. what is that?

That is a Remington 742 Bushmaster .308 cal.

That gun is 3o years old and brand new. I helped a neighbor with my first bathroom remodel (just labor but no material on a new vinyl flooring, new toilet, new sink, and tiles tub surround). She had no money, and I only did the job to help her out. Afterwards, she told me to go into her deceased husband's gun safe and pull out any gun I wanted. Well, this one came home with me.

gun collection 040.jpg

That is a Remington 742 Bushmaster .308 cal.

That gun is 3o years old and brand new. I helped a neighbor with my first bathroom remodel (just labor but no material on a new vinyl flooring, new toilet, new sink, and tiles tub surround). She had no money, and I only did the job to help her out. Afterwards, she told me to go into her deceased husband's gun safe and pull out any gun I wanted. Well, this one came home with me.

Flippin' sweet!!

wanna trade?

carl gustaf m96 swedish mauser in 6.5x55
this gun has won 2nd and 3rd in 500 yard match's
bore is brite and shiney, lands and grooves are visible and clear bolt face has no pits or scars
as you can see, the wood is in a+ condition wil no cracks or major scratchs

m96 swede 001.jpg

m96 swede 002.jpg

m96 swede 003.jpg

m96 swede 005.jpg

m96 swede 007.jpg

m96 swede 008.jpg

m96 swede 010.jpg

m96 swede 016.jpg

m96 swede 021.jpg

m96 swede 023.jpg

Last edited: