Greetings and salutations

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkchaser

Αdministriftastic
Reaction score
A little plumbing knowledge is always a useful thing to have.

About me: 37, in the nukular industry, enjoys long walks on the beach, and single malt Scotches and craft brewed beer. Oh, and pizza.

I found a pic of the "sparkchaser" guy online... he seems like a real creep...

creepyguy1.jpg

Sparkchaser messaged me last night... he wanted some booty... um i mean to go on a date. he had some long message all written up on why he is the perfect guy etc. etc.

He said he wanted to take me somewhere nice to eat, like Denny's!

I called my son in law over to see it. He drove 20 mins because emailing the message was too hard.

A little plumbing knowledge is always a useful thing to have.

About me: 37, in the nukular industry, enjoys long walks on the beach, and single malt Scotches and craft brewed beer. Oh, and pizza.

Which "nukular" facility are you associated with? I must admit, I am a bit afraid of a guy in the nukular field that cant spell the damn thing :D

Were you working for TMI in '79? :eek:

I work in nukular as also. We are not the brightest in the bush fo sure. There is such a thang as being so smart you is stupid!

And no I had noffing to do with TMI. ;)

I feel kinda old for knowing what TMI is... yet not so old that I was born yet... :D

I coaught my son in law posting about sparkchaser on the internet, and won't give him the dudes url. :D

Back