-- Quick Plumbing Survey --

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csuf_plumbing

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals,

Sorry for the spammy nature of this but I'm working on a research project for school and need to get a quick 10 question survey filled out by as many plumbers as possible.

I'd be forever in your debt if you could take a few moments and answer the questions and if anyone knows of any better places/ways to get in contact with large numbers of plumbers i'll send them a hand written thank you card!

Anyway, here's the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MHWTP9K

I appreciate any help I can get.

Sorry but your survey isn't working properly, or you only want the below listed job functions to answer. I checked the "other" box, added my occupation, and it says I need to check one of the first five functions.

*1. What are your current job functions? (check all that apply)

What are your current job functions? (check all that apply) Journeyman

Accounts Receivable / Payable

Office Administrator

Bid Processor

Office Manager
Other (please specify)

Sorry but your survey isn't working properly, or you only want the below listed job functions to answer. I checked the "other" box, added my occupation, and it says I need to check one of the first five functions.

*1. What are your current job functions? (check all that apply)

What are your current job functions? (check all that apply) Journeyman

Accounts Receivable / Payable

Office Administrator

Bid Processor

Office Manager
Other (please specify)

Hmm... thank you very much for the feedback Havasu -- i'll look into it right now.

EDIT: SO this looks like it might be a 'feature' or a 'bug' in surveymonkey... it *should* accept an answer in other but I guess it doesn't want to play nice. Thanks a ton for taking a look at it though.

Last edited:
Calling all experts:

This member is from a local college, and could use your help. This is a legitimate study, so please help him if and when you find time.

Same problem as havasu has, and I would have to lie to get past that particular question. I won't lie just to complete a survey.

Hi phishfood... I respect your response, what option would have needed to be there for you to click on.. and that's pretty annoying it won't accept an 'other' answer -- that was the exact purpose of including it.

In my current position, I don't use any software other than my company's email program. I send pics, order, communicate, etc, with that.

Not using any software is actually one of the primary answers we were looking for... I've switched every question to 'optionable' now so you can skip the ones you don't want to answer/don't apply to you. Thanks for the feedback!

Wrapping up the survey and collecting all the data right now... just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated... you all deserve a little piece of my degree. thanks guys.

Back