Hello all... plumbing newb here

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRad704

Moderation
Reaction score
I have actually just swapped out an almond sink top for a white in our small bathroom, so maybe I'm not a newb anymore... :)

male
IT guy
4 kids
1 wife
anything else yall wanna know?

I was an IT guy at a university in Michigan, then I became THE IT guy at a local school system. Eventually it got to 60 computers in the classrooms and lab.

I'm actually an IT Business Systems Analyst... If anyone knows what that really means, PLEASE let me know! I manage our corporate Sharepoint intranet...

Hey Brad,

Nice to see you made it over from the dark side. Sit down and stick around for a while and see if we can make this an interesting place.

I just retired from being a population controller (cop). I finally have the time to finish all my projects started years ago, and love not hearing that dumb alarm clock!

Hey Brad,

Nice to see you made it over from the dark side. Sit down and stick around for a while and see if we can make this an interesting place.

Holy crap... You're a MOD over here??? How'd you get that status already? I figured Keith was just wingin' it alone for now...

Holy crap... You're a MOD over here??? How'd you get that status already? I figured Keith was just wingin' it alone for now...

He has like 247,000 different sites you think he can do this on his own?

Latest posts

Back