4th of July at Havasu's place

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Who's in? He doesn't know about it yet but I think it would be fun, I'll bring my boat it will legally sit 8. I am sure Havasu has a boat since there would be no other reason to have a house in Havasu if you didn't. So who's in?

My pontoon holds 14 persons, and the Warlock holds 12, so that's room for another 26 people! Unfortunately, we will be at Lake Tahoe over the 4th, because it is downright scary, dangerous and stupid on the lake at that time. I usually sit on my deck and watch for the head on or broadside collisions involving drunk idiots driving their boats over their head, with a little bit too much liquid courage. Pick any off weekend, and I'm in!

OK 11th of July in Havasu at havasu's place. Who's in?

Isn't it somewhere around 190 degrees out there at that time?

OK 11th of July in Havasu at havasu's place. Who's in?

Isn't it somewhere around 190 degrees out there at that time?

That's twenty degrees cooler than it is here. I'm in.

Wonder what it'd be like towing my 18' wellcraft 2000 miles behind a 4 banger TJ?

I have trailer brakes, you should invest in a set..... really how many times do you stop on the highway? Travel at night.

It's about the same here to. How long of a drive is it from Texas?

To Lake Havasu, 1,200 miles. Evidently Lake Tahoe isn't a destination for Google maps.

You can borrow my F250 with the V10 just pay for the gas although it would be cheaper to buy a new boat.

You can borrow my F250 with the V10 just pay for the gas although it would be cheaper to buy a new boat.

I have an XJ, with issues. I think I'll do fine borrowing yours.

So, right now on the top of this page is a banner which reads, " VIP Havasu Trip....Win it." OK, I want to know who is the joker?

Google. They see we're talking about havasu so it serves us ads based on that. Ever get that feeling you are being watched? You are.

Thanks for the answer. I never realized that stuff happens. Right now is a banner for "Homes for Sale at Lake Havasu." They must be reading my mind!

They are. That's Google.

Latest posts

Back