Attention Texas residents

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet another excuse to get bloated! Like I needed one...

It's a drive thru hamburger joint, with a menu of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, double-double's (2 patties of meat/2 slices of cheese) and french fries. They also sell sodas and malts, that's about it! Great, fresh, juicy burgers!

Sounds like Rally's/Checker's here. I love the fries there, but its getting so any really greasy (read, fast food) food kill my stomach...

Havasu forgot to mention that all there food is fresh the fries are still potatoes when you arrive and the meat has never been frozen, quite possibly one of the best burgers I have had.

Havasu forgot to mention that all there food is fresh the fries are still potatoes when you arrive and the meat has never been frozen,

You say that like it's positive.

I try but my computer hates me today. I think I will have to put it down.;)

BTW Sony just issued a recall on some Vaio laptops for catching on fire. My laptop is a Sony Vaio, but not on the list, but it sure gets hot on my lap!

Mine is a Sony Vaio but it is the 50 pound laptop that comes in several pieces that I have to put on my desk so I don't notice the hot part and I can't take it with me unless I bring a big box.

It's easy...go out your front door and start walking in the direction the sun is rising. Just before you get wet, you will pass about 150 or these great eating establishments!

I think he meant where the sun is setting, I hope or he is in for a really really long walk.

Back