Admin missing ! ?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
So what happened to Admin? Was his name Kevin?

I was looking at some of my old threads and realized he was looking for some help with a toilet awhile back, So I checked his previous post.
Thought maybe I was gonna have to weed through a long list to find it.
That was his last post. Dec 2013 Over 1 year ago. Hope he didn't get flushed away

How can I stop this valve from spraying water, it sprays in all three directions and one direction goes right underneath the lid of the toilet and water runs on the floor.

The picture below is it spraying out all three of the holes with my hand there to catch the water from exiting the tank onto the floor.

flushed.jpg

Last edited:
Keith? He is still alive. I think? Sure he is just busy building new forums.

Yeah, these days he is too busy counting his money!:p

Here is a pic of Austin, Keith and myself from last year's moderator convention, while we were waiting for the private jet to be fueled up.

road trip   (218).jpg

Thanks. , Cold Up there? Heard it snowed up your way.

No new forums, been too busy waxing my yachts. How are ya'll's yachts?

Mine is shining just like the day you bought it for me, er I mean I bought that new pipe for the the plumbing forum....... Sorry about the Amex bill.

In need of a good waxing, can you recommend anyone?

Ah, sorry I imported mine from Gambia. Tough to find domestic yacht waxer's these days, you can find them, but the quality is lacking and who wants a sub par yacht waxing, you know what I mean!

Back