Odd fishen story

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You travel more than anyone I know and that includes havasu.

It does seem that way doesn't it.

I like to get out and go places. I can't sit still inside a house for to long or I go crazy. I just wish I could hit the lotto or something so I wouldn't have to worry about money.

I wish I cold too but only because rich people don't wear pants.

Keith keeps sending me this song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E[/ame]

I think he's going to buy a tractor.

I am going to see Kenny in July when he is out here.

Did Kieth buy a tractor? I am looking at one this week but it is more of a backhoe.

Who knows. He tells me all the time he's doing stuff just to mess with me.

It's an older JD400 Backhoe. From the 70's or early 80's, A guy I know owns it and wants to get rid of it cheap.

They are good tractors BUT!!!! The hydraulic pump is on the front. Check to see if it has been replaced or worked on. It was a bad idea on JD's part to mount it the way they did, and they tear them selves up. Once that starts to happen it will continue to happen.
The tractor settles down or sinks, I'm not sure how to put that. The hydraulic pump is the biggest problem with the older JD backhoes.

I think I am gonna pass on this one. I have to many projects going on as it is.

Passed on the tractor, it needed a lot of love cosmetically but ran good. It would be good for a ranch but not for work.

Thanks. it is complete minus the metal butt piece so I need to find one of them.

None of my friends have cool stuff laying around.

If they do they aren't telling me about it.

I ask everyone I know that if they know anyone selling a gun to call me first. So when I tell them that I usually get the oh I didn't think you would have wanted it so I just pawned it or something like that.

If they only had a website for selling guns to other people.

I stopped by my buddy's place on the way home this evening. He was talking about a new gun store he had stopped in at, and the deals there on AR's, trying to talk me into buying one. I told him that I don't see the sense in buying more guns when I can't afford to shoot the ones I have.

Back