Help with Brass fittings

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find one. I've never seen a compression x toilet shank. It would be used for connecting copper pipe directly to the toilet tank. If that is what you intend to do, there may be a few other ways to get the same result. What do you need it for?

I couldn't find one. I've never seen a compression x toilet shank. It would be used for connecting copper pipe directly to the toilet tank. If that is what you intend to do, there may be a few other ways to get the same result. What do you need it for?

What if I used a tank connector and then used a female compression connector to go on top of that?

Last edited:
contact a place that manufactures out of the ground water tanks. Rainwater tanks. They have a multitude of that type of fitting . If the ream at the end will not accept a compression olive, you can buy what is called a brass adaptor to size IE 20x 25 brass adapter ..

contact a place that manufactures out of the ground water tanks. Rainwater tanks. They have a multitude of that type of fitting . If the ream at the end will not accept a compression olive, you can buy what is called a brass adaptor to size IE 20x 25 brass adapter ..

Do you have anywhere in minde? Would a manufacturer be willing to send me just one fitting?

Back