What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate waiting on parts, especially when it's not your fault.

That road washed out so we are bringing it back to normal. Trying our best to get the utilities pretty again but they are pretty jacked.

Here is progress.

ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1415759313.935492.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1415759354.815166.jpg

My trusty toilet auger wrapped around and pulled an iPod out of the toilet in a daycare today. The kid had gotten the daycare in some hot water with his parents because he told them somebody stole it.

He changed his tune when I had it in my hands. He was embarrassed that he pooped and didn't want anyone to see, so he tried to flush the iPod after he accidentally dropped it in there lol

lotta rocks in that ground, digging must be a night mare.

you go thru a lot of teeth on your hoe, dont you?

LOL, we bolt a 1/2" plate across our teeth, to get smooth bottom ditch's
we dont have the rocks you do. sandy lome

IMG_2162-800x600.JPG

We have different soil every other mile around here.

Luckily this job is not a trenching job. We are pulling out rip rap and getting the silt and dirt out then putting the rock back. It is a storm run off channel at the base of a mountain behind home.

These where in the bathroom ceiling of unit I was in today.

There's about 10 or more just up in this corner.

A very nice old lady lives here :eek:

This is just the tip of the sad and disgusting living conditions of this unit.

Look at the biggest one near the top left side

006 (640x480).jpg

Okay . . . . . . . . HERE IT COMES
THIS IS BAD!
LOOK ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT SQUIMISH

HER SHOWER AND BATHROOM

032.jpg

033.jpg

007 (640x480).jpg

Now just in case I don't get back to say what I did on Sunday I'm going to pre-post. :cool:

Chargers vs Raiders tickets.jpg

How do people live like that?

I am still working in this storm channel removing 600 yards of dirt and finding the rip rap at the bottom.

Turning this.
ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1416021539.736577.jpg

Into this.
ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1416021585.234673.jpg

It's a pain in the ass.

MrDavid, those are cute little spiders. I love it when there are little baby spiders with the bigger spiders. (Ok, so I'm weird and I think spiders are cute-- they eat mosquitoes so I like them).

That shower/tub is what mine looked like when we came back from overseas and the tenants/squatters hadn't cleaned in 9 years. The toilet is about how mine looks after awhile because of the sediment. and the last pic reminds me of my mother's vanity... LOL.

Ok, its not that messy. I clean it from time to time, but there is a lot of clutter. After my father died, I got very depressed and just stopped cleaning so it piled up and when it piles up and you realize it needs to be cleaned you start to feel overwhelmed and then its hard to get motivated. Plus I have health issues and am pretty much the only one in the household who cleans. I'll clean and then someone messes it up. Its an uphill battle.

I've been doing better at cleaning things lately though. The dryer not working right now is backlogging the laundry though.

And I'm a major procrastinator. I really need to get off my fat ass and do some stuff.

I took my mother to the cardiologist a few days ago (for a checkup). While we were waiting she was looking at the poster for Angina. She asked me which of the symptoms I'd been having. I read through and realized I have every single one of them. Fun. Then she gleefully said "I don't have any of them!". Turns out her heart is in better condition than mine. I'm glad for her at least. LOL.

Now if I can just motivate myself to do something productive...

I feel so lazy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back