ToTo Toilet - Will it Flush Video - By John C Flood

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnCFlood

Reaction score
ToTo toilet - Will it Flush Golf balls, toys, marbles and more? See for yourself.
Presented by John C Flood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwhuPQxlCpg]YouTube - ToTo toilet, Drake, Will it Flush Golf balls, toys, marbles and more? See for yourself.[/ame]

He should do something realistic like unroll half to a full roll of toilet paper and see if that flushed becausae in life I don't really flush to many golf balls down the toilet.

Hmmmm. That sounds like a good idea. We plan to do another one of these videos so any ideas (realistic) that you would like to see flushed (or attempted) feel free to post. Once we get a good number of ideas we'll film another video and post. Thanks

I love all the hype over how a toilet will flush stuff. I have told customers, if you think you need a toilet that will flush 16 golf balls, it is more likely that you need a Doctor and not a Plumber.

That's true. I can't imagine how or why anyone would have the need to flush golf balls, etc but if you have kids you will be surprised at what may/will get flushed in an unknown amount or volume.

I agree with the kid part they can flush crazy things. But you should do a whole video of actual things that would get tossed in the bowl.

Latest posts

Back