South Park

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Any one see it. Any thoughts? I liked it but was sad it was censored.

OK. Well. Did any one read a good book last night?

What is a book? Just kidding I don't do much reading either. My life is full of working on things wether it be the house, jeep or yard it keeps me pretty busy.

See that's where we differ. I look for ways to avoid my real life. It's not bad, it's just a life style choice.

Nothing wrong with that, I just watched the news and they were talking about the South park thing and how some people are not happy with it and how comedy central bleeped out most of part 2. Thats pretty ridiculous that they can make fun of everyone except one person, people need to learn to take a joke.

That's the point. No one is free from critisicm. Not even prophets.

So who did they bleep out? Jesus? My first thought was Obama till someone said 'prophets'...

I like SP until they do start in on religion... Pretty much turns me off to the episode...

I haven't watched SP or Comedy central in years but I heard they were making fun of Prophets and it was a 2 part episode and comedy central bleeped out alot of the show not just one or two instances.

They bleeped out Mohamed due to death threats from an American Islamic Group in NYC. I'm big into religion. I spend a lot of my time reading about it studying, so to have a group free from critical evaluations in our day and age baffles me. You guys don't want to talk religion though and I repsect that. Who farted?

Latest posts

Back