What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always roll my eyes when I read or see the doom and gloom stuff. They've been predicting the end of the world for millennia.

Meanwhile, turned out my electrical problem was from a loose wire at the top of the meter pole. Power company sent people out and they checked the lines on each pole and then found the one on the meter pole and fixed it. I hope its nice and secure because it will suck if it comes loose again.

This morning I took my cat to the vet to get a tooth pulled. Get to pick her up after 4pm. For now, I'm enjoying the air conditioning in the house.

You Think Trump will build a fence there if he gets elected?
It would mess up that nice grass

I feel bad for grandpa. Both his daughters, my mom and aunt passed away. Mom was 59 and aunt was 48. They were married for 64 years. Grandma was 93 and lived a very full life.

That's the funny part of life. We all have to go at some point, it's just nice when you can make it to her age before you go. She might still be around but she was against any sort of machines keeping her alive, saying that is no quality of life.

It broke her heart to watch both her daughters go before her, one to cancer and one to heart failure.

Cherish every moment you can while you can.

My condolences, Chris. As Captain Obvious would say, its never easy to lose a loved one. I'm glad your grandmother made it to 93, but I know it must have been very hard for her to outlive her daughters.

I hope your grandpa will be ok.

He is very independent. I don't think he would move in if I l asked him. He keeps himself very busy and is very active. He is the president of a few clubs and is always out doing something.

Sunday I'm going to try playing hockey again. It will be the first time since my surgery, and about 4 months ahead of schedule, but I'm physically ready.

Oh, and to refresh the memories of some of our friends wearing stars and stripes, hockey is a sport played on ice, wearing skates. The object is to beat up the opposite team and occasionally try and get a rubber puck into their goal net.

Latest posts

Back