leaky faucet, and the handles are NOT removable

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duprix137

Reaction score
there are no screws, hidden or otherwise. The handles do not come off, in any way. I have a leaky faucet, and have no idea how to fix this, without removing the handles!
i'm looking for something obvious under the sink, but I see nothing to tighten, that is related to the faucet itself... and if you DESCRIBE to me, how to do this, keep in mind, that I am NOT a plumber, and have no idea what any of these things are called or what they look like. I've looked online everywhere, for a fix, and have come up empty, and no one has any pictures about how to do this for handles that are not removable... or even any descriptions. Someone told me, that I have to throw it out, and buy a new one, that these CAN'T be repaired.
i don't know what to do now. Disabled and have no money for a new faucet. This one is only four years old! Help!

If the faucet can be put together, it can be taken apart. Without pictures to help you, this post is virtually useless.

Reactions: SHR
A lot of newer types of handles come off by turning the base of the handle.

( relatively new - I have been taking faucets apart for over 30 yrs )

Kohler does this and I am see more of this type being used.

kohler-10273-4-bn.png

Latest posts

Back