Lawn Chairs

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Lawn Chairs are awesome.

lawnchair.jpg

Do you own such a creation? I want a couple of those. I have never seen nor heard of that, WOW!

I suppose if you filled it with dirt completely, the substructure (ie, cardboard) could rot freely and it wouldnt matter... Interesting overall idea... and yes, in general, Lawnchairs are awesome!

I suppose if you filled it with dirt completely, the substructure (ie, cardboard) could rot freely and it wouldnt matter... Interesting overall idea... and yes, in general, Lawnchairs are awesome!

We seem to agree on a lot. How do you feel about food? I'm for it. How about Puppies?

We seem to agree on a lot. How do you feel about food? I'm for it. How about Puppies?

Food... I like anything with good spice to it, whether Indian curry, mexican anything, or a good peppered ribeye... It if comes off a grill, I'll put it in my mouth...

I like other peoples dogs... I have one german shepard that is 10 months old, and just yesterday became an outside only dog! for the 3rd day in a row, she crapped in teh house... this time it was 5 minutes after she came back inside!!!

Food... I like anything with good spice to it, whether Indian curry, mexican anything, or a good peppered ribeye... It if comes off a grill, I'll put it in my mouth...

I like other peoples dogs... I have one german shepard that is 10 months old, and just yesterday became an outside only dog! for the 3rd day in a row, she crapped in teh house... this time it was 5 minutes after she came back inside!!!

I had to do the same thing with one of mine growing up. Nothing you could do about it. Sent him off for training and everything. He just preferred the house.

I had to do the same thing with one of mine growing up. Nothing you could do about it. Sent him off for training and everything. He just preferred the house.

Just realized yesterday that she can climb up the ladder onto the trampoline that "Santa" brought this year... and she ate the zipper off the safety net!!! :mad:

Sounds like you have a livewire there. I feel for ya, my two puppies (nearly 3 years old now) chewed up EVERYTHING for the first year. Even now, the big guy thinks it is great fun to shred aluminum cans that get left for too long.

Just realized yesterday that she can climb up the ladder onto the trampoline that "Santa" brought this year... and she ate the zipper off the safety net!!! :mad:

Does she bounce? That would be great.

No, but she's gonna "flop" when I put a 7.62 through her for destroying my house!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding... we are actually looking at getting another so she's have a buddy, and wont be bored all day.

Norinco SKS circa 1982 build. Monte Carlo stock, Bushnell 4x scope... Not a tack driver or anything, but under 125ish, she runs just fine. I havent gotten to hunt with her yet, but have no problems staying within MOV (minute of vitals) on paper.

Yes the bipod and shell deflector are homemade, and yes they work just fine as is, although they are both now painted black.

FxCam_1256848638125.jpg

100_2929.JPG

Nice rifle Brad. I dig the home made bipod.

I nearly spat up some beans and rice. For a second there, I thought you had used duct tape to hold the bipod together, but then I realized it was galvanized sheet metal.;) How do you attach it to the rifle? It looks pretty servicable. Where did you get the stock?

My SKS is a Norinco as well, but is bare bones stock, and as ugly as an SKS can be. I bought it new in the early 90's, but I don't know it's manufacture date.

Hay, is that there one of those drumstick bi-pods I've heard all about in the latest issue of Hillbilly Combat?

Nice rifle Brad. I dig the home made bipod.
Thanks, its not like me to go buy something I could make on my own...

I nearly spat up some beans and rice. For a second there, I thought you had used duct tape to hold the bipod together, but then I realized it was galvanized sheet metal.;) How do you attach it to the rifle? It looks pretty servicable. Where did you get the stock?

My SKS is a Norinco as well, but is bare bones stock, and as ugly as an SKS can be. I bought it new in the early 90's, but I don't know it's manufacture date.
No duct tape... its thick aluminum. (the benifit of relatives that own a radiator shop... free scraps). its attached by a 90 degree bracket that came from a curtain rod. and one screw into the plastic forend of the stock. I made a cut in the bracket so I can rotate the bipod and take it off quickly, leaving just a shallow screwhead.

I LOVE the original look. My grandfather put this montecarlo on LONG ago and i ahve no idea what happend to the original furniture.

Hay, is that there one of those drumstick bi-pods I've heard all about in the latest issue of Hillbilly Combat?
Yeah, and after we kill bambi, we can sit on the porch and play our jugs and washboards with them! :D

lol....That is a very sweet looking rifle! Makes me sorry I didn't purchase a few more guns before I retired to receive maximum tax benefits :(

I don't even stop at simple things, I am one of those guys that will attempt anything and everything and I gotta say it has really helped me in life knowing how to do stuff.

Latest posts

Back