What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this video today and was really impressed!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ixEXuq-OnA[/ame]

Picked up another one last week. Also went to my local gun shop and picked up a cricket for my daughter.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I think we need more pictures, Chris. :)

That is a thing of beauty.

I'll get some with a real camera eventually. I might pull them all out of the safe in the morning and update my log books. That will be a good time for pictures.

pretty little Hawkin . is that a replaca? if not, it is in amazing condition

very nice, you shoot it yet? I wanna know about the kick,,LOL,,heard it is has one

post some pictures of watermelon destruction, or paint filled balloon mayhem

are you going to mold your own [roll your own] lead

pretty little Hawkin . is that a replaca? if not, it is in amazing condition

very nice, you shoot it yet? I wanna know about the kick,,LOL,,heard it is has one

post some pictures of watermelon destruction, or paint filled balloon mayhem

are you going to mold your own [roll your own] lead

I vote for destruction of non-food items. :)
Watermelon is too good to waste in this heat.

Oh man, ice cold watermelon is the best. I miss when we grew our own watermelons and would put a few in an ice box.

On a side note, has anyone here watched a program called Gun Stories? I think Joe Mantegna is the host for it.

I am a pretty good shot until farther than 60 yards. Then I tend to be off to the right and no matter what I do I can't fix myself. I have gotten a deer and several pigs with it. If I have a choice I usually rifle hunt.

I like that sticker to. Can't remember where I found it. I got this bow ten or more years ago.

Nice! Have you guys seen the video of the guy who runs around with arrows in his hand and shoots things superfast and accurately? He studied ancient texts, images, etc to learn more about archery techniques and can do amazing things. I'll have to see if I can find the link later.

Back