Will you help me raise the water level in my toilet bowl please?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunters

Reaction score
The level is too low, I'm assuming it's a relatively easy process, but I can't figure it out. Pictures are attached. Thanks in advance.

IMG_20160712_070020.jpg

IMG_20160712_070033.jpg

So they way the tube is on the outside is causing this problem? Thanks much for your reply!

IMG_20160712_092728.jpg

Sorry for the follow up, but the overflow tube you mentioned...that's the brown piece with the opening that is currently empty in the my picture...correct?

Sorry for the follow up, but the overflow tube you mentioned...that's the brown piece with the opening that is currently empty in the my picture...correct?

Correct... ;)

The white tube is the refill tube. It should be in the overflow tube. But don't push it down below the water level in the tank.

THANK YOU. Solved my issue on one of my toilets, but on a different one with the same issue it seems as though the refill tube is in the overflow tube and the level is still low. Pictures attached. Anything I can do with this one to raise the level? TIA

IMG_20160713_082440.jpg

IMG_20160713_082447.jpg

The phillips head on top of the vertical shaft can be turned to adjust the float to rise higher in the tank.

Thanks much! Solved all my problems. Love this place!

Latest posts

Back