Florida plumbers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt30

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Hey all.

Plumber from Nova Scotia, Canada. Just enjoyed the city of Orlando and Tampa for a little over a week. Did the whole Disney thing, among other activities. Great time!

As a tradesman, naturally I take notice if all the mechanical aspects of buildings I'm in, and I was absolutely blown away by the details all Disney parks had to offer. Everything is meant to add to the theme and blend in, most of it is fully functional. So awesome!

I'm just curious if anyone here has a hand in any of these projects?, not necessarily just the plumbing. Also I did notice a running flush valve, it bugged me that I couldn't fix it.

Did you meet Phish while you were there?

I did some work for Disney out here. I would say it was less than enjoyable.

I live about an hour away from Disney. They are known for being extreme jerks to all of the construction companies that do work on their properties. I managed to avoid having to work on any of their projects when I was in the multifamily field, and now that I am on my own, I don't have any intention of bidding any of their work. I had an opportunity a couple of weeks ago, and passed.

Latest posts

Back