Ejector pump basin lid

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFBonnett

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Can anyone identify the manufacturer of this lid? It's pretty well rusted through and I'd like to replace it. It's steel, two piece, 20 1/2" diameter, with no markings on it. The place I bought the tank, lid and pump (all sold separately) is no longer in business so I can't ask there. Google didn't find a match. Before I go from plumbing supply to plumbing supply I thought I'd trap the collective experience here. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

IMG_2359.jpg

Looks like a standard lid.

They are made of plastic now.

Go to your local plumbing supply with the diameter and see if you cant get matched up. You may have to move some pipes a little but shouldn't be too tough.

Finally got around to replacing this today. It was really badly rusted and not sealing well. Two piece lid is no longer made by Jackel. Used the one piece plastic lid from HD, also made by Jackel. Not much fun moving the vent and output to match the new lid, but THAT occasional odor in the corner of the basement should be gone now. The pump, a Myers, still seems fine after 27 years.

Latest posts

Back