Where to find this

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The2yoots

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Can anyone tell me what the exact name of this adjustable showerarm is called, suggestions on where to buy or order it ....minus the shower head, I have one, there's a picture of the showerhead I bought on my other post. If you have a better showerhead option, please let me know
Thanks everybody

20170811_091656.png

If you right click on the picture, then click on search Google image, it will show you where to find this item. It says it can be special ordered from Home Depot, or purchased from Amazon, for $129.99

rite
Sprite Industries Rain Shower Spa-like Shower Up Waterfall Filter FXD-CM-P6 (Removes Chlorine) Gaiam Exclusive!
2.9 out of 5 stars 18 customer reviews | 5 answered questions
Price: $129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details
Only 7 left in stock - order soon.
Want it tomorrow, Aug. 12? Order within 3 hrs 2 mins and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout. Details
Sold by Kay Rehab and Fulfilled by Amazon in easy-to-open packaging. Gift-wrap available.
The Rain Shower Up Filter FXD-CM-P6 by Sprite Industries. Available exclusively from Gaiam
Unique filter pH balances water; Eliminates chlorine, dirt, sediment, iron oxide and odors
Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
20" double extension arm; 6" showerhead; 5 spray settings; Chrome-plated brass finish

Latest posts

Back