Wipe Out

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yny

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this show. I have not laughed more times at one show, nor as hard.

The shows host is hot.

check this out and see if you don't laugh

smack wall
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwKSvz0UIs]YouTube - The Smack Wall Wipeout![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f7UAqU-wNc]YouTube - Best Total Wipeout Big Balls motivator takeout ever[/ame]

We watch that show every now and then but I personally don't think either of those guys are hot.

I honestly thought to myself "John Henson hot?".

lol.

That's it, you both are removed from my Christmas list.

Last night the guys did say, good night from us and our colleague Jill Wagner.

She almost looks like your wife.

I wish she was.. If she was I would not have time to be on the computer.:D

My wife was hot when she was Jill's age.

Last edited:
My boss was showing me this on his iphone today at work, I had never heard of it. I come home today and see this thread. Freaky.

My boss was showing me this on his iphone today at work, I had never heard of it. I come home today and see this thread. Freaky.

But have you watched it yet?

It seems like that show has the potential for someone to get hurt badly....I'm wondering what the real numbers of the injuries are?

I would never do that show because I wouldn't be able to move for a month afterwards. I don't know how they get away with it.

I would never do that show because I wouldn't be able to move for a month afterwards. I don't know how they get away with it.

Yes but the high point is you get to stand next to Jill, so it would be all worth it.. :D

And if Jill said I'll go out on a date with you, or you could have your way with her, you would do the show, and so would I.

Tons of men get seriously injured each year just because a pretty girl wanted us to do something that we know we could not do, and normally would not do it because we know it would hut us, but to impress them we do it and pay the price for it..

In the long run us men always pay the price..

It seems like that show has the potential for someone to get hurt badly....I'm wondering what the real numbers of the injuries are?

I would imagine not much, the lawyers would shut it down ASAP.

I've always wanted to. Been a fan of the concept for years. MXC,MXC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Ninja Warrior, Sasuke (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . I don't think I could go long, but I think it would be fun to give it a try.

On Wipeout last summer, they had a really cute Eskimo gal, who was the first to go all the way across the balls. Fast forward to last week, we saw her family is a very well known Alaskan Air Transport service, and the Discovery Channel built a series around pilots who fly in the Alaskan wilderness. Very interesting, and that girl is still cute as a bug!

On Wipeout last summer, they had a really cute Eskimo gal, who was the first to go all the way across the balls. Fast forward to last week, we saw her family is a very well known Alaskan Air Transport service, and the Discovery Channel built a series around pilots who fly in the Alaskan wilderness. Very interesting, and that girl is still cute as a bug!

I'll have to check her out.

Ariel Tweto is her name, for the record.

Care to explain more?

Not really, just an idiot in front of the pretty ones. I'm easily intimidated by good looks.

Ever since my Daughter was born, I get crowded by good looking girls and just let her talk, she's like a puppy times a million.

The Wife knows too.

Latest posts

Back